Thread: What players IPL sides will likely retain.

International Vice-Captain

What players IPL sides will likely retain.

Chennai :Vijay,Duplessis,Raina,Bravo,Dhoni,Badrinath,Jadej a,J Morkel,Morris,M Sharma,Ashwin,Hilfenhaus,Holder,Saha<jakarti,Kulas ekera,Mahesh.

Mumbai : D Smith,Maxwell<D Khartik,R Sharma,Rayadu,Franklin,Pollard,H Singh,Kulkarni,M Patel,Johnson,N C Nile,R Dhawan,Bumrah.

Rajistan : Rahane,Watson,Samson,Binny,Sachin B,Menaria,Faulkner,Yagnick,Cooper,Tambe,Tait,Badre e,R Shukla,H Singh,V Malik.

Sunrisers hawan,P Patel,Vihara,White,Samantray,Sammy,A Reddy,Mishra,Steyn,I Sharma,K Sharma,Mckay,Rajan,Dumney.

Bangalore : Gayle,Pujara,Kohli,Devilliers,S Tiwary,Henriques,K Karthik,Rampaul, V Kumar,M Kartik,Unadkat,R P Singh,Mcdonald,Z Khan,Argawal,Mukund,Aravind.

Dehli : Sewhag,Chand, Warner,Juneja,Rohrer,Jadhav,Botha, I Pathan,Nadeem,Yadav,Nehra, M Morkel,Negi,Gautum,Pieterson,Aaron,Ryder.

Punjab : Pomersbach,M Singh,S Marsh,Vohra,Miller,Valhunty,Chawla,P Kumar,Gony,Awana,S Sharma,Bhatt,H Singh.

KKR : Bisla,Gambhir,Ten Douschate,M Towary,Morgan,Y Pathan, Das, Shakib, Bhatia,Balaji,abdulla,Senanayake,B Mcallum,Sangwan.

Excuse a few name spellings,but yea something like this.
    With 3 year contracts Franchises less likely to sign older players,more likely to transfer,or not even pick up a contract.
    Feel free to add to this thread,with your own likely squads.

Are 3 year contracts compulsory Brockley? Seems really weird. Does that mean that there wont be an auction not this season but the one after?

I can't see Hilf getting a 3 year contract and I would imagine Albie Morkel, Pomersbach and Rohrer could struggle just because of the length of the contracts required and the unsigned players available.

When is the next auction?

February.
    Players can be paid out on contracts and released each year if a player flops,in the case of Damien Martyn he was released during the IPL.

Ah okay, not for a while yet.

Also, that doesn't sound like older players will be completely overlooked. What is stopping a franchise buying a veteran player on the cheap and then getting rid of him if he fails/isn't up for it in a years time. The only thing I can see is that the veterans are unlikely to attract huge money.

True,unless one of the new sides or lesser 1's offer them a good deal.Don't see Chennai offering Huss a big deal,or Dehli Jaywardne a good deal.

Thread Information