• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Life goes on, but still stays the same

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is in the Mail, which, ordinarily, is a good reason for ignoring any piece of journalism on principle, but this is actually worth reading - a salutary reminder that when the media circus moves on to its next story the real lives of the families involved remain blighted - thought provoking stuff, and from now on I'm going to try and think about this every time my son comes home and takes his shoes off and puts them wherever they're most likely to cause me go arse over tit, and I'm going to try very hard not to whinge at him for it