• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan's Opportunities

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
The attitude of Bangladesh to Afghanistan has been quite poor, just disappointing to see that full nations appear to feel threatened by associates which impedes their progress

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Afghanistan deserve an opportunity. They've really blown the opposition away, explosive batsmen and bowlers that terrorise the other associate countries.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I wasn't aware that they had such a strong domestic interest. 13,000 at a domestic game is more than we would get here in NZ. Moreover, they have more domestic players.

Just as importantly, it seems as though funding is not an issue.

I really would love to see them given test status. Really, I think they should replace Zimbabwe until they sort out their board and player payments etc.

Last edited: