• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who should NEVER or NEVER again play for their country and why?

wiff

First Class Debutant
If you have a reason then all the better. However, just the person's name could be sufficient. I'd like to add a poll at one stage for something completely different.

PS Apologies for being under 6000 posts.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
James Franklin - was a good bowler and had potential in the early 2000s, but it was never realised and NZ has 2 very promising all rounders there now.

Andy Ellis - he doesn't bat, doesn't bowl, and when he does bowl he chucks. I have never known what his role in the team is.

Grant Elliot - he's actually performed well, but I think he'd be usurping spots that could be better used developing younger batsmen/the allrounders mentioned above.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anton Devcich - he won't be good enough. Certainly not at Test level, but just no.

Any Lancastrian - especially spinners.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Billy Bowden is like Jar Jar Binks, you think he's funny when you're 12 years old, but then you grow up and realise what a stupid **** he really is