• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Channel 9 finally bow to benchmark00 pressure

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
If there was a means to irrefutably establish guilt or no guilt in a criminal trial, but there was also another means to establish guilt or no guilt, but that second means was very unreliable and muddied the waters and was prone to convincing decision makers one way or the other, why would you allow the latter method when the first is irrefutably correct? More decisions would be correct by using only the first system than using the first plus second.
If.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's nothinhg but an unadulterated win for benchmark00 Pty Ltd.

I couldn't care less about hot spot, having it there is like having the Richmond Tigers in the AFL, it doesn't contribute, but as long as snicko is in the house that's the main thing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yet you made a whole thread about Hot Spot being removed and claiming it as C9 doing what you wanted.

Nah this is a massive loss. bench**** pty ltd just went into administration.

benchmark00

Nah the whole point is that they shouldn't have UDRS without snicko, has always 100% been my stance.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yet you made a whole thread about Hot Spot being removed and claiming it as C9 doing what you wanted.

Nah this is a massive loss. bench**** pty ltd just went into administration.
For some reason I found the use of the word 'whole' funny here. Benchy should have just made half a thread or something and it would have been okay. :)

Burgey

It's nothinhg but an unadulterated win for benchmark00 Pty Ltd.

I couldn't care less about hot spot, having it there is like having the Richmond Tigers in the AFL, it doesn't contribute, but as long as snicko is in the house that's the main thing.
What if snicko shows nothing but hotspot does? You know it'll happen, everyone does. Then ****mark00 Pty Ltd shares will go well and truly down the ****ter, and you know it.

benchmark00

What if snicko shows nothing but hotspot does? You know it'll happen, everyone does. Then ****mark00 Pty Ltd shares will go well and truly down the ****ter, and you know it.
Well it will prove that hotspot is wrong and all glory will go to me.

And if it doesn't happen then all glory still goes to me.

It's a win/win.

glorymark00 Pty Ltd finishing 900 points higher at close of trading today.

Burgey

Not if there's nothing on snicko, something on hotspot and it gets given out. It'll be like Black Monday all over again.

benchmark00

But that will just prove my point that hotspot gives false positives boi. Never seen a snick that snicko hasn't picked up.

Burgey

What if there's a noise on snicko, no deviation and no hot spot and it's given not out? You'll be plummeting out the window like a NY stock broker in 1929.