- There should be a ditch, approximately 2 metres deep, between boundary and fence. Ball goes down there and fireworks immediately shoot up.
- Legalise corking of bats so more dingers are socked.
- Intentional four ball rule that I've heard about (but not seen).
- 67th over stretch.
- Replacing the cricket ball with a golf ball so it would ping off more easily.
- Players fileding outside the circle are allowed the assistance of Segways.
- One player from the batting team is allowed to field in order to run interference. They too are allowed a segway but it must be a different colour to the fielding team's segway.
Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universeCome and Paint Turtle
WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
"People make me happy.. not places.. people"
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson
"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn
#408. Sixty three not out forever.
Long pants should be outlawed. Also crotch rubbing is ball abuse.
According to the Laws of Cricket, the number of balls of 1 over is 6 or 8.
In limited-over games -- 1 over 6 balls
In Tests -- 1 over 8 balls
What do you think?
Change the number of balls per over to 3. This would effectively double the over-rates of teams which have been horrendous lately.
Last edited by TheJediBrah; 08-10-2013 at 12:18 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)