- There should be a ditch, approximately 2 metres deep, between boundary and fence. Ball goes down there and fireworks immediately shoot up.
- Legalise corking of bats so more dingers are socked.
- Intentional four ball rule that I've heard about (but not seen).
- 67th over stretch.
- Replacing the cricket ball with a golf ball so it would ping off more easily.
- Players fileding outside the circle are allowed the assistance of Segways.
- One player from the batting team is allowed to field in order to run interference. They too are allowed a segway but it must be a different colour to the fielding team's segway.
Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universeCome and Paint Turtle
Long pants should be outlawed. Also crotch rubbing is ball abuse.
According to the Laws of Cricket, the number of balls of 1 over is 6 or 8.
In limited-over games -- 1 over 6 balls
In Tests -- 1 over 8 balls
What do you think?
Change the number of balls per over to 3. This would effectively double the over-rates of teams which have been horrendous lately.
Last edited by TheJediBrah; 08-10-2013 at 12:18 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)