• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This innings has been absolutely ****. It's not even like a bowler has run through us; we've just gifted a wicket once every so often.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tasmania have bowler really well up to this point. They've summed up the pitch really well and Bailey's tactics (give them no length or width and set a straight field) has worked super well. Have forced the batsmen try and arc it over mid wicket which is super difficult to do when the ball isn't coming on.

Spikey

you'd feel like they'd mention jackson bird when talking about past bankstown players

Spikey

Back to ten overs per bowler this season. I'm guessing they don't want to deviate too much from ODI rules in a World Cup year but I liked that rule change for domestic cricket.
i thought it was great and they should die for changing it. Dreading seeing Rohrer getting an over or two.