• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i just realised we should have started a thread weeks ago wherein we helped dermo study for the HSC. oh well. i can only hope he remembered to name someone 'Smitteh' in his short story
smitteh who owned a pet capybara ftr

dermo

International Vice-Captain
if someone would like to give me an analysis of pablo picasso's guernica be my guest, ftr i know the story behind it i need analysis ****s

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Harris is apparently playing for QLD today. Such a shame that we have to watch Vic vs. WA instead.. Katich and Shaun Marsh back though which makes the contest seem more even. I can't believe John Rogers managed to make the XI ahead of Cartwright and Agar.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm a little surprised that Duffers Duffield has been picked ahead of Joel Paris who looked to have something good about him (well for the first over) in the Champions League T20. A couple years back I did think Duffield had some potential though so yeah.

Where is the best vantage point at North Sydney Oval? My final exam this semester is tomorrow so might go to QLD vs NSW Thursday and on Friday start trying to no longer be a bum.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
n00fers to disclose all bets now.
I had a ****ing horrible day betting yesterday, losing most of my profits from the past couple of weeks.. I didn't bet on the televised game as I going to bet on Whiteman but he wasn't an option for some reason. I did bet on Jordan Silk though to be Tassie's highest scorer, paying $7.50

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The difference in ability between Quiney and Stoinis is huge at the moment. He needs to start a) getting bat onto ball b) scoring singles.

Riggins

International Captain
There is an NBL replay on One. Don't know why you'd bother to watch the cricket with that as an option.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No idea about Hilfy. I'm always surprised to see people at NBL games..

That drive down the ground from Stoinis was great. I still want to see him some singles.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What do you mean, Steve Carfino is good!

QLD have started well, interesting to see Joe Burns dropped so quickly after a few low scores.