• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wonder what Parra's skirt will look like next year? Blue with yellow stripes probably.

Tyerrific striker of the ball this kid..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Andrew Tye on debut,
gets out from the bowling of Cutting for a whirlwind 22.

(I'm auditing for a CA narrator job) **** that was a terrible match summary the other day on that YouTube clip Maximas posted.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If SMarsh is available next game for WA, I hope John Rogers gets dropped as I can't see any redeeming feature of his in one day Cricket. Bancroft will probably get dropped though. What ever happened to that middle order batsman for WA from a few years ago who I think his first name was Tom?

EDIT - Tom Beaton.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If SMarsh is available next game for WA, I hope John Rogers gets dropped as I can't see any redeeming feature of his in one day Cricket. Bancroft will probably get dropped though. What ever happened to that middle order batsman for WA from a few years ago who I think his first name was Tom?

EDIT - Tom Beaton.
He was playing in WA 2nd XI late last season, and I have no idea what he's doing now but probably not making enough Grade runs if he's not being picked ahead of these guys.

It happens.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I did have a quick look at his record and his last few games when I remembered his name. He is still obviously young and everything but I think I saw his highest score on TV and thinking he looked a good prospect. I also expected Bosisto might be getting a few more opportunities, surely ahead of Rogers.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There were only about 3 W.A. players I recognised playing yesterday. Running between wickets was very ordinary. Thought Hauritz & Cutting bowled exceptional.