• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So much batting to come though. It's hard to see them getting bowled out and they will need all they get from here.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah, nuffers got me there, but I'd hate to be the guy who hits a few boundaries, sees his partner go and then has to change tac

Burgey

Well they can't both get out from the same ball. Both go for it, when someone gets out the other batsman can change tactic if necessary.
Once Locomotiv's innovative changes to the game come into effect, the double play will be a real risk for any batting side.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So in this situation would you tell Reardon to bat more carefully? With 39 balls remaining and Cutting, Hauritz, Neser still to come Reardon should still go for it.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Once Locomotiv's innovative changes to the game come into effect, the double play will be a real risk for any batting side.
It would be spectacular and make the game faster which is exactly what all fans want to see. Reminds me of this time when I was playing Welsh Baseball..

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
He needs to stay in until Hopes has faced about 5-8 balls, as long as he doesn't get out when Hopes is still getting his eye in and can't go straight away. Should look for two's and 4s without taking too much risk

TheJediBrah

Queensland are missing a trick here, being too cautious. They'll end up 5/190 with plenty of batsmen unused.