• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

dermo

International Vice-Captain
how much are b33rs? are there steak sandwiches? what period is it at the school across the road?

can n00fers provide this match day info?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Warner has a good point about walking into line though, Reardon looks crap trying to defend and attack into the covers, just as well Beer doesn't really flight it properly

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Could do that, he told me a few months back he hates coming in against spin first up. I'm guessing he'll dislike it more on this kind of pitch.

EDIT called the wrong guy N00fers
Nah over the last season or two someone on here usually does a Reardon check list

[] starts off scratchy
[] hits a 6
etc. I just don't remember it exactly but most of his innings are fairly similar.

Wonder if it's hard for him to talk about the T20 in India, considering he was Aus' T20 star batsmen like a few months ago.
I don't think so. Realistically Warner is still a very good option in our T20 team but there was more upside to blood Maddo for a game than it was for Warner to play 1 game in India and fly home, because Warner definitely shouldn't be in our ODI team at the moment.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
how much are b33rs? are there steak sandwiches? what period is it at the school across the road?

can n00fers provide this match day info?
I woke up late so decided to give it a miss.

Agree with Davey here that QLD should be looking for 200 now, if we get 222+ I'll be very happy. However, WA have an inexperienced batting lineup so anything above 180 will be competitive really.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Our breaks in primary school were called little lunch and big lunch.

McNamara was a handy enough cricketer in his day, definitely being a bit modest.