• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lololololololololololololololol

That may be the funniest thing ever on a cricket field.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That has to be one of the most embarrassing efforts on a Cricket field of all time. Surely, he would know that the runner wasn't close.

I

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
one needed off two.

Thank **** Robelinda is a better poster of videos than predicter of cricket outcomes.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
things south australia need to practice:

- hitting the stumps from less than two metres away
The fact that he missed even really the embarrassing thing IMO; **** happens. The fact that he decided to throw it when the batsman was mid-pitch instead of running it all the way in was the truly hilarious part.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha Kane, that was ****ing woeful.

Also does the C9 display in the second innings piss anyone else off? In the first innings it's great - from left to right, you get the score, each batsman's score (balls faced) and the over. But in the second innings, you get the score, each batsman's scores (balls faced) and the target. No mention of what over it is at all. Worst is when it gets to the death and you've got 'x runs needed off x balls' filling up the space over the batsman's scores.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
reckon hilfers wouldve finished it regardless, tbh they were probably 20 runs short, especially given where they were at the beginning of the batting powerplay

shouldve just doubled their score at the 30 over mark instead of playing on

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha Kane, that was ****ing woeful.

Also does the C9 display in the second innings piss anyone else off? In the first innings it's great - from left to right, you get the score, each batsman's score (balls faced) and the over. But in the second innings, you get the score, each batsman's scores (balls faced) and the target. No mention of what over it is at all. Worst is when it gets to the death and you've got 'x runs needed off x balls' filling up the space over the batsman's scores.
Yeah it does annoy me a bit. A couple of times I opened a site online just to see what a batsman was on.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't know what Kane Richardson was laughing about. Just cost his team the game.
It is one of those weird situations where you wouldn't really know how to react. I remember in a football/soccer game as a kid I ran after a shot on goal which rebounded off the post and I could have just tapped it in but fluffed it and the ball went for a goal kick. You almost wish someone would quickly yell out 'you've got time' or something along those lines. One of my biggest pet hates in professional sport is when batsman give up because they assume they are going to get out. Play until you've been given out/whistle blows FFS. It happened earlier on in the innings also, which you commented on, it just irks me.