• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone know how much tickets/beers cost for these games? Thinking of turning up to North Sydney Oval on Sunday but low on dollars.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Anyone know how much tickets/beers cost for these games? Thinking of turning up to North Sydney Oval on Sunday but low on dollars.
Tickets are $10 at Bankstown, beers are cheap, I can't remember exactly perhaps $4.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well just in the last 20 or so minutes
Lol you got me. Though to be fair I thought the lack of seriousness in the first post should have been obvious.

If the only untrue thing I've said was a joke then I'm not too worried mate.

Carry on.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tickets are $10 at Bankstown, beers are cheap, I can't remember exactly perhaps $4.
Cheers. I figured the tickets would be cheap, just didn't want to get there and get stung paying $9 for a mid-strength Carlton.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The punters wanna know if they're full strength b33rs.
Crownies are full strength yeah? They were there at Bankstown for the same or very similar price I think as carlton draught and pure blonde and whatever else they had..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cheers. I figured the tickets would be cheap, just didn't want to get there and get stung paying $9 for a mid-strength Carlton.
Haha yeah I can't remember the beer prices exactly but I was happy with the amount of change I got from a $20 when I got 3 beers. Bankstown had steak sandwiches for like $4 and snags for $3 too. Prices are very reasonable. Tassie are missing Forkers Faulkner here. They need to take more risks.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez I think that's a **** rule, and possibly a **** decision. Thought his bat was grounded at some point, and if it and bounces up like that, shouldn't be out.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
There is no way you could be 100% confident that that was out. I'm fairly certain that higher up on the blade it was on the ground and inside the crease.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That would be a big effort to hit it into the town's centre. Even Bankstown's. The ball would have to travel over the boundary, past the oval, pass the school, over Bankstown Sports which features a high number of poker machines, excellent food and fun for all ages, over Bankstown Train Station and into Centro. An almighty hit.