• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really paying SOK's commentary here. Seems like Tubby's enjoying it too, unlike when Warner was up there and McNamara was trying to tease anything close to an intelligent thought out of him.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't thought much of Spud Gulbis from what i've seen of him tbh. Though his type of cricketer is often useful in the lesser formats at which Victoria tend to do well.

yeah I've always thought he's pretty average to be honest. He's got great stats so far though.

TheJediBrah

If someone at channel 9 could slip David Warner a tranquiliser to keep him off the air that'd be greeeeeeeeeaaaaat.

Burgey

Jump in line boi.
I'll have you know I first ID'ed young Doolan as potential star when I walked past the delivery suite at Launceston hospital. His father mentioned to me, when I opined the lad would be a fine cricketer, that although he was born and bred in northern Tasmania, young Alex would "Always be a Victorian".

Burgey

Beginning to wonder whether Warner actually has much in the way of redeeming features as a human being tbh.

Feel I'm qualified to make such a comment, as I've not met him.

TheJediBrah

Pretty sure Doolan brought back a bit of Victoria with him last time he was in Melbourne down on King St. While he did get rid of it after several rounds of antibiotics he will be always be a Victorian now.

Spikey

wait did Warner predict that wicket? Didn't he talk about Gulbis having a weird defence

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wells is so ordinary at this level, I just can't comprehend how he is batting above Silk here and was picked ahead of him in the last couple of games too.

TheJediBrah

Has anyone else noticed that Gulbis has been bowled 3 out of 3 games so far, all with balls that haven't moved off the straight?

Something going on there. Very unvictorian. That's what happens when you let Tasmanian coaches loose on a young cricketer.