• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Doolan really is one of the best drivers of the ball down the ground across the carpet in Australia.

This can be abbreviated to Dotbdtgatc..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not a bad batsman to aspire to be like Robe. I still think he is similar to Martin Love.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Give your best buddy a call and tell him to stop bowling half-trackers. I'm sure he'd listen to such a good mate like you.
I reckon the time you heard from a mate of yours whose brother played 2nds against him might have had an influence on him.

TheJediBrah

Pinch hitter strking at 67. Rarely comes off imo.
Gulbis is a good player though. Another Victorian superstar who's moved away from the champion state to get a game. Though benchmark00 will probably tell you he's a good mate of his and he was actually from Mongolia.

Last edited:

Burgey

I haven't thought much of Spud Gulbis from what i've seen of him tbh. Though his type of cricketer is often useful in the lesser formats at which Victoria tend to do well.