• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would like to see N00fers Nufan into the commentary box.

Or at least an at-ground update ffs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good effort for Smith to be playing through his season ending injury that Cribb diagnosed him with.
Nah ****, never said it was season-ending; just thought he'd miss the first couple of games. I was wrong, sure, but I wasn't quite as wrong as that.

Spikey

ffs was literally about to make a "weirdly, they haven't crossed to bailey since brad mcnamara entered the commentary box" joke

Burgey

Well, I thought they were definitely worse than his last three games. I think it was especially when he left those couple chances go between himself and Clarke at 1st slip. I thought those were basic things that an international keeper could take.
Yeah, but Matthew Wade ffs.

benchmark00

Smith will probably wish that he succumbed to that career threatening injury that Crabb said he had when he gets back in the dressing room.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
hang on - the on-field ump must have thought he hit it- so was the third ump obligated to give that out once it became clear it bounced before passing the bat?