• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So many spinners coming out of Victoria atm. 2 in their Ryobi team, both the spin bowlers in this game are Victorians. They breed strong cricketers down in Vic.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wouldn't really say that Fawad has 'come out of Victoria' either and he definitely wasn't bred there.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wouldn't really say that Fawad has 'come out of Victoria' either and he definitely was bred there.
Fawad was rubbish when he came over. Playing for Hoppers Crossing toughened him up and taught him how to really bowl leg spin, then the Coaches at Unimelb taught him to field like Jonty and bat like a genuine all-rounder. Mate he's as Victorian as the VB sponsor's logo that he refuses to wear on his shirt.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
has warner left the commentary box yet
Nope. But I'm actually enjoying what he is saying this stint tbh. McNamara is helping him by asking good questions and we are getting a little bit of insight in how Warner thinks in the field and when trying to bat at a fast pace.

On Cricinfo they have Silk listed at 6. Do you think that will happen or should be open and try and do a Klinger? I would go 1) Silk 2) Dunk 3) Doolan

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Okay so for the prediction game the current fastest hundred is from 131 balls. :) Well done Klinger, Spikey's favourite columnist must be pumped.