• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
McDonald casually danced down, got nowhere near the ball, tried the flick to leg from outside off, stumped by a mile.

brockley

International Captain
Well with Botha soon to be out he would be sure of that.It would have been part of the deal for sure.Also he plays for the Strikers,maybe his borther will get a Big Bash deal.

robelinda

Every time I watch Cooper bat he looks like the biggest hack ever. Middles nothing, never plays straight, cuts balls on middle stump.

dermo

They're all day games. The day nighters last season like on a wednesday arvo were perfect time for starting watching at like 230 and finishing by about 9. They're the ones kids can watch.
It would be better if they were day/night games that you could watch after school/work. But that's another downside of playing on grade grounds I guess. Poorly thought out and the rationalisation for the decisions even more poorly thought out.
haven't you ****s heard of the famous drummoyne oval light towers?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My bet of the day bois was for Tassie to win, they were paying like $2.20 and I thought that the loss of Hughes and Ferguson would hurt SA more than Tassie losing Bailey and Doherty. I didn't expect Andrew McDonald to be playing though and his bowling (I would have said batting too) will help SACA significantly.

I'm heading to the game on Friday if anyone else is keen.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just started watching, what is Warner doing commentating? Mute button going to get a workout today.

Any news on the pitch? Same slow low stuff or better for batting? Redbacks off to a nice start either way.

ajdude

International Coach
warner says faulkner like bumble does

reminds me of danny frawley pronouncing tortilla, fajita and jalapeno phonetically