• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

dermo

International Vice-Captain
reckon white could add something with his leg spin if picked in the test team

Riggins

International Captain
I'm back* bois!!

Botha getting suspended would be really good for our team balance.

*for 15 minutes before I go to the pub.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's not getting suspended. He can still play while being tested and until results come back. And we all know he will just bowl differently when getting tested, get cleared, then come back and keep chucking. Joke of a system.

brockley

International Captain
Botha has played in five test matches, 78 ODIs and 40 Twenty20 matches and is expected to return to South Africa to push for a place in the Proteas squad for the World Cup in 2015.
Yahoo website.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Bulls squad for the Ryobi Cup: Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Luke Feldman, Jason Floros, Matthew Gale, Chris Hartley, Nathan Hauritz, James Hopes (captain), Chris Lynn, Greg Moller, Michael Neser, Nathan Reardon, Usman Khawaja.

“Rhino will not play the first two games but he is slated to play the third, the fifth and sixth at this stage,” Bulls captain James Hopes said.

Read more: No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

Note, Peter Forrest, McDermott & Gannon all missed out on selection. You would think if the games were spread out across the season that those three would get a go at some point; it's one of the quirks of this new format I guess that none of them are likely to play.

Last edited:

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
With most teams struggling to get past 180 the Bulls might still be in with a shot. Well, except that I have no confidence in the competence of the batting lineup.

p.s. Pomersbach is the other one missing.