• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Peoples Champ building solidly at the start of what promises to be a golden summer.

Looking forward to Stu Clark in the comms box today. Bloke is a quality media performer.

Pitch looks low and slow, like Swingpanzee's personality.

Spikey

Got a terrible feeling the youth of today don't worship the NSW team enough. I hope a return to FTA coverage does something about it

Burgey

The obligatory police sirens cruising past Bankstown Oval signal the official start of the Australian summer.

benchmark00

18 overs in and I already have had more than enough of Ian Healy for the summer. What a giant ****stick he is.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Got a terrible feeling the youth of today don't worship the NSW team enough. I hope a return to FTA coverage does something about it
I do wonder exactly how many people have GEM set up correctly compared to those who have Foxtel. Especially since you can actually have the latter without the former.

Dire from Maddo.

Spikey

oh thank god maddinson failed. it's really important that in these first 4-5 games no ****s score tons, cause they'll just be pumped up for the rest of the summer

Burgey

Stu Clark is on his way after doing his Sunday morning brekkie show on Sky Sports Radio with former souths and roosters player and noted media tart Jimmy Smith.

benchmark00

Good effort for Smith to be playing through his season ending injury that Cribb diagnosed him with.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
pissed off he said Haddin's first two ashes games were crap with the gloves?
Well, I thought they were definitely worse than his last three games. I think it was especially when he left those couple chances go between himself and Clarke at 1st slip. I thought those were basic things that an international keeper could take.