• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

brockley

International Captain
Alex Malcolm was touted to be called up for WA,but they chose to stick with youth for the WA side.He has scored over a 1000 club runs this season.

brockley

International Captain
Langer say if win toss they will bat,curater says whoever bat first more in it for the batsmen,he says its a result wkt.

brockley

International Captain
Any news on Keath will he or won't he,will Victoria,i guess if the Bushrangers get rid of Christian then Keath would be next in line,unless they stick with Hastings.I tip Christian to move to QLD to replace Hopes if he retires,or move back to New South or the Redbacks.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
going prospecting in the Argyle Diamond Mine iirc

will likely have more success there than batting at 7 for Victoria, tbf

brockley

International Captain
Word is Henriques will come in for Abbott,so probably 7.
Travis Head ranked 4th in Shield player of the year,remind me why the Redbacks dropped him.Hope he moves interstate.

adub

International Captain
Head started the season really well, but fell away badly. He's only a kid, getting dropped won't hurt him long term. Just needs to keep improving. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him have a huge Shield season next year.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Head started the season really well, but fell away badly. He's only a kid, getting dropped won't hurt him long term. Just needs to keep improving. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him have a huge Shield season next year.
There's no way I'd be playing Raphael ahead of him regardless though. Reckon it probably stems from Klinger being a bit of a dick and asking not to open; just a gut feel though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NSW captain Steve Smith: “Whoever comes in, it’s the same principle. We’ve just got to try and make them uncomfortable through aggression.”

reminder that bollinger will be replaced by either best copeland or can do sandhu

adub

International Captain
There's no way I'd be playing Raphael ahead of him regardless though. Reckon it probably stems from Klinger being a bit of a dick and asking not to open; just a gut feel though.
Yeah being dropped for Raphael is a bit harsh. Raph is a dick. Michelangelo would be cool, or Donatelo. Leo's a bit up himself though.

adub

International Captain
NSW captain Steve Smith: “Whoever comes in, it’s the same principle. We’ve just got to try and make them uncomfortable through aggression.”

reminder that bollinger will be replaced by either best copeland or can do sandhu
Fui on the angry pills ftr.

adub

International Captain
It's time!

Bl00s to bat. Abboott carrying drinks, Copes in to rough up some tail enders with chin music (or something).

adub

International Captain
It would be nice to be able to listen to the commentary whilst I worked.

Anyone getting a stream to work?