• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
dougeh isnt fit enough
take dougeh out of the shield final so he can bench warm at the t20 wc

Spikey

so ****ing weird that bollinger has come out of nowhere to be picked in the T20 squad. he barely got a look in at the Aus team back when he was killing in the IPL plus other Aus teams

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope Johnson recovers miraculously to play the shield final, the NSW butthurt would be amazing.

adub

International Captain
so ****ing weird that bollinger has come out of nowhere to be picked in the T20 squad. he barely got a look in at the Aus team back when he was killing in the IPL plus other Aus teams
Yeah ****ing ridiculous. It's not even that he had a great big bash. Not in the top ten bowlers. They should have picked Behrendorff ;-). Actually I rate Behrendorff, but even Haze would have been a better pick. As would Bird. Just a ****ed up choice.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Invers trying to give his home state the Shield IMO :ph34r:

There's literally no reason to pick Bollinger on T20 form, especially when you could grab any one of Jason Behrendorff, Ben Cutting, Jackson Bird, Kane 'IPL Deal' Richardson or half a dozen others who performed better in the BBL.

That said, would be epic to see Dougeh back in Australian colours.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Invers trying to give his home state the Shield IMO :ph34r:

There's literally no reason to pick Bollinger on T20 form, especially when you could grab any one of Jason Behrendorff, Ben Cutting, Jackson Bird, Kane 'IPL Deal' Richardson or half a dozen others who performed better in the BBL.

That said, would be epic to see Dougeh back in Australian colours.
Didn't Cutting get absolutely belted in the BBL? He scored runs, but I wouldn't go anywhere near picking him as a bowler.

I think Dougeh is a good pick actually, but that said I'd still much rather him play the Shield final obviously.

Last edited:

Spikey

yeah dougeh is clearly better than cutting and richardson. but given Dougeh will more than likely do nothing, it's an annoying selection to say the least

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
As I said in other thread, heard from a few different sources that Doug's bowling gas and that no-one wants to face him. Think they rate that feedback from other state players more than other things (stats, etc.) going forward.

brockley

International Captain
I think we are going to play 15 in our warm up, so Dougie a chance.
I think the Shield final could be played like a draw,especially NSW,, Sandhu recalled?

Last edited: