• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

dermo

International Vice-Captain
nah ****'s we'll be right theres enough batting to hang around with smitteh and score 40 runs

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I ripped the rtmp link and opened it in VLC. Means I can have it on Always on Top on my screen, or full screen it properly, or re-size or, or move it onto a second monitor etc. Gives you so much more flexibility than the browser page.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If NSW lose this I'm gonna troll so hard the 3 people in my office who follow Sheffield Shield.

adub

International Captain
SOK for Shield player of the year babeh!

Thought that would be a very tricky chase but we made it. Gonna be interesting what sort of pitch they serve up for the final. Another result pitch is def in WA's favour, but even if Clarke plays the final I'm not sure we have the batting to play for a draw over 5 days. Looking forward to it so hard.

ajdude

International Coach
is the final gonna be on fox?

edit:

that midnight start time's a bit rough on the players

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
I ripped the rtmp link and opened it in VLC. Means I can have it on Always on Top on my screen, or full screen it properly, or re-size or, or move it onto a second monitor etc. Gives you so much more flexibility than the browser page.
how does one do this?