• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Gee I wouldn't have given that one at all. Vics needed it though. Handy knock from Cosgrove.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Stevey O'Keefe has gone from calling everyone by their first name to adding a y sound to the end of the first name and saying the last name. Eddy(ie) Cowan, Benny Laughlin, Johnny Holland etc..

I'm thinking 210 is par today.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He got what he deserved. It was a terrible ball from the Aussie spinner.

Just remembered my bet of the day - Team to score the most 6's - tie @ 6.50

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
SOK has been very complimentary towards Holland, it was kind of funny when he said that Dutchy is one of the most talented left arm spinners in the country.

Siddle had a commentary spell on debut but the main guys are Healy, Chappelli. Brad McNamara and SOK.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Look, it has to be said nothing would make me happier than Cowan bashing the door back down into the Test squad by sheer weight of runs like he did in 11/12.

A Rogers/Cowan partnership with Warner in exile makes me moist.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Speaking of left hand bats and the Test team. Khawaja is now 63* in the Futures game. QLD 2-131

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Nicely bowled by Holland, bowled very nicely given he had to bowl with the wind, seems to mix it up nicely and is quite accurate, probably a slightly better bowler than Agar

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Before anyone gets excited at the start of a new season, would everyone please keep in mind the "No more than one Victorian in any national side" maxim which we desperately need to return to.