• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

adub

International Captain
Wade just made two consecutive good takes. Both off the hip though. Odds on that the one that takes the edge is going down...

adub

International Captain
WTF is going on at the Gabba? Did someone tell Tom they were playing at AB Field or something?

adub

International Captain
Supposedly most of his big FC runs have come when he has no-one left to bat with and slogs his **** off at the end, a la a one day game.
Yeah, I've seen a few of his bigger innings and that's been the case. But when he's usually batting behind Wade it's a pretty good bet he's batting with the tail. Would love to see him batting up the order for Vic and seeing if he can do something other than throw the stick.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, I've seen a few of his bigger innings and that's been the case. But when he's usually batting behind Wade it's a pretty good bet he's batting with the tail. Would love to see him batting up the order for Vic and seeing if he can do something other than throw the stick.
Yeah there was lots of talk about him batting #3 in the pre-season. Fair enough that it didn't happen at full strength, but when Stoinos is batting three..

adub

International Captain
Tom Cooper has turned the corner and is now a genuine First Class quality batsman.

Discuss.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tom Cooper has turned the corner and is now a genuine First Class quality batsman.

Discuss.
Yeah, agree. He's always had a high ceiling; good to see him start to vaguely approach it in Shield cricket. I didn't actually get to watch any of his innings too but Queensland sending South Australia in and then Hopes opening the bowling ahead of Cutting and Gannon definitely suggests that there was a bit in the deck.