• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think that of that lot Boyce is the most likely to become a regular fixture in the test side.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With Peter Nevill's 5 dismissals in the match against South Australia, he jumped ahead of Greg Dyer and James Kelly on the all time dismissals list for New South Wales. He currently sits at 7th of all time with 109, with the best dismissal/innings ratio of anyone who has ever played 10 or more matches for New South Wales.

uvelocity

International Coach
has he jumped ahead of l00ders l00derman on the selection pecking order?

ftr heard some epus regarding picking hartley for the next 2 tests. on grandstand. no idea how that can even be a discussion point.

mullarkey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Getting off the subject here and apologies if I should have asked this question elsewhere but can anyone tell me what is the slowest hundred (that is actually reaching 3 figures and not the entire innings) ever recorded in the Sheffield Shield? (in balls and minutes).

mullarkey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thanks. I had reason to ask that as I met a young Australian cricketer quite sometime ago and he later played first class cricket representing Queensland in a handful of Sheff. Shield matches. I found that he had scored a hundred at the Adelaide Oval (early 90's) which took 435 minutes and I thought that must have come close to it. For the record his name was Stephen Monty.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Larkin's back! Played a game in an extremely bowler-friendly Irish domestic cricket competition last season and slapped an unbeaten double. Made me sit up and notice then, standard aside.

Spikey

why do you know that.

1. carters
2. maddinson
3. henry
4. rohrer
5. patterson
6. nevill
7. copeland
8. manjot singh/SOK
9. starceh
10. hazeh
11. dougeh

adub

International Captain
why do you know that.

1. carters
2. maddinson
3. henry
4. rohrer
5. patterson
6. nevill
7. copeland
8. manjot singh/SOK
9. starceh
10. hazeh
11. dougeh
bringing Cummins back through the Futures? Fair call.

Spikey

cummins wasnt picked in the futures league though. he's just the obvious person to exclude