• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm actually more interested in the Ryobi cup opener tomorrow than the AFL grand final - what happened to me?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see Scooter Henry end on 200 not out today. The bloke has so much talent. Been disappointed that he hasn't made the next step yet, at the moment seems like the type of guy who's too good for grade but unable to make the step up in class. Has so much upside. Am actually surprised he's stuck around NSW this year, thought he'd go somewhere with more immediate opportunities.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
There is a stream out the back of my place, ****.

Apparently a new rule will be trialled, this new 75 overs per side, 4 balls per over. 'Ryobi Cup, as fast as a locomotiv'

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
if you thought you could tune into GEM early and get away with it you were wrong - you'll have to sit through an infomercial for "Brazilian butt-lift"

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
I'm going to put this in as it's not 9.30 yet.

Ryobi Cup

1 Winner: QLD
2 Runner-Up:NSW
3 Wooden Spoon: WA

How many balls for:
4 Quickest 50: 19
5 Quickest 100:54
(closest wins)

6. Leading run scorer (excluding finals): Rob Quiney
7. Leading wicket taker (excluding finals): Ben Cutting
8. Will a bowler take a hattrick: Yeah

Spikey

worried about standard ODI conditions applying btw. i want my bowlers able to bowl 13 overs

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel like I'm back in 2005 watching domestic cricket with channel 9 coms, fantastic stuff, although I hear all the recent ex players are gonna flood the box for ryobi to blood them given the old guard is on the way out.

Spikey

I feel like I'm back in 2005 watching domestic cricket with channel 9 coms, fantastic stuff, although I hear all the recent ex players are gonna flood the box for ryobi to blood them given the old guard is on the way out.
makes sense. dreading brett lee though