• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be fair they were vindicated with their decision to bat on. Would have been beaten by 10 runs if they chose to double.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hopefully his fan bois will no longer say that he is on the fringe of national selection.

Spikey

admire that nufan pushed ahead even after he, presumably, realised how poor the joke was.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
even for a Queenslander that is weak n00fers
What day are you headin to the SCG boi?

Queensland bottom of the ladder aws, so there's no surprises there.
One of the biggest shocks of the year. But if we continue to pick Francois Neser's brother in the Shield, it might not change.

admire that nufan pushed ahead even after he, presumably, realised how poor the joke was.
Yep, after pressing that "Go Advanced" button I figured that I had gone too far and there was no turning back.

Spikey

it seems like very few of the people to have scored a 200 at the U19 champs have gone onto do anything (Martin Love being a notable exception)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah he was as much a batsman as he was a bowler before he cracked First Class cricket.

Some may argue he still is, I suppose.
Averaging 42 with the bat and 37 with the ball in first grade for Mosman this season. Hasn't taken more than two wickets in an innings yet but has gone at > 4rpo numerous times.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
TBH when I scrolled to that post the only word I caught initially was 'turner' and assumed you were writing about Ashton deserving a Test debut or something.

But in response to what you actually posted, Ahmed?
I mean, hardly a new Warne but I'd take him after Lyon if it were turning square. Can understand why Krejza would appeal in those conditions, however.

adub

International Captain
What day are you headin to the SCG boi?
If I can get my **** satisfactory enough to submit this DA on Friday morning I'll probs head out for the afternoon.

But seeing as it doesn't start til Sunday.... :dry:

Last edited: