• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Do we think the success of spinners in the SS so far has more to do with the fact that they are quality and now they have decent conditions to work with of is this more a reflection of how poorly our batsmen tend to play spinners?

adub

International Captain
**** sake D00lander. This is why people can't feel too bad about him not nailing on a test spot. He takes his chance in one of these innings where he's got himself in and Bailey is one fail away from a Golden D00lan Debut. He just hasn't made that century at the perfect time to make him impossible to overlook. Killing me.
tbf he is the 15th highest run scorer in the Shield and averaging 38.37. Thems the sort of numbers that make Bailers Bailey a test number 6.

adub

International Captain
Do we think the success of spinners in the SS so far has more to do with the fact that they are quality and now they have decent conditions to work with of is this more a reflection of how poorly our batsmen tend to play spinners?
Shortage of quality pace options probably playing a part.

adub

International Captain
Can someone please show Cossie a photo of some vegetables or something?

Although I suppose it won't be long till his lack of condition gets him out short of 100 again. #fingerscrossed

adub

International Captain
Can someone please show Cossie a photo of some vegetables or something?

Although I suppose it won't be long till his lack of condition gets him out short of 100 again. #fingerscrossed
Dermos angry face close enough to a photo of a vegetable obvs.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Over 38.1: Bollinger to Butterworth, bye, leaves it just outside off, must have been extremely clos, Nevill spills it so they scamper through for a single.

Yeah, not what you want when you have a new batsman at the crease.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
QLD all out for 401, a lead of 147 is good. I guess I'll find out soon, but did WA get a replacement for North and if so who is it? Also, I'm surprised that Cutting was batting down at number 10..

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ric Finlay ‏@RicFinlay 28s
DBollinger giving a masterclass in sustained fast bowling. Top pace, swing both ways, witty repartee and disbelief at umpire's not outs.

the last two things here the most important

adub

International Captain
Ric Finlay ‏@RicFinlay 28s
DBollinger giving a masterclass in sustained fast bowling. Top pace, swing both ways, witty repartee and disbelief at umpire's not outs.

the last two things here the most important
Inspired by Lillee