• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Riggins

International Captain
Really don't mind their team this year. Long tail but there's plenty to like about their top order and bowling group.

Have they played a game with greater than 50% South Australian representation this season yet? Serious question. I'm willing to count Kane Richardson as half a South Australian but that still only leaves them at exactly 50% for this game.
whose the fifth?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA have had a reasonable start to the year but games like this give the other teams an indicator of how you're really travelling as a team, I reckon. Day 2, miles in front, now grind them into the dust. If SA collapse to <300 from here, the other states will be less worried by any talk of how well SA is doing. That and an away win at the MCG is always a hell of a boost for any SA team.

adub

International Captain
Prince became strangely becalmed after getting to triple figs. Shame he couldn't go on with it, but great knock anyway.

Top_Cat

Reckon Vic just tightened up to him. Nearly nicked out to McKay earlier on the slash, was feeling the pinch of some good bowling.

That and Boland didn't have the ball in hand.

Top_Cat

Of all the dumb ways to get out.... I mean, seriously did that just happen?

Last edited: