• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Riggins

International Captain
"It's a special feeling and one I'll never ever forget," Hughes said.

"I've come close a couple of times and never got over the line, so it's nice to finally get the big two figures."

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 52.1: Copeland to Lynn, no run, OUT, stuck on the crease trying to whip the ball away and he's hit right in front! Huge shout from the Blues and Umpire Joshua agrees. Huge wicket for NSW early on the final day.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Could potentially see all three matches get a result but with Hobart presumably flattening out and Adelaide being a roady road I can't see more than one result today being likely

morgieb

I love how this season there's been so many batsman realising there's a spot to be gained in the Test side and putting their hands up. Perhaps we'll have a clearer idea of who gets the 6th batting slot or who can challenge Watson and who the best replacement is for Rogers by the end of the season.

Top_Cat

WA roughly 80-odd in arrears, 30-odd overs to go, SA really the only team in with a chance, good opportunity for a young leggie to make a name for himself.