• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who's going to keep from that side? Terrific venue is Traeger Park, hopefully they get some sort of carnival atmosphere when the spectators get back from the clay pens and shopping in Todd Mall..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Big ask for the 16 year old but one good showing against the English team should see him in Australian contention..

combover.png

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ludeman is too busy leading the second placed state team to care about these practice games which mean zilch.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Copeland dismisses Burns. Usman walks out. Wonder if Steve Smith will bowl off spin today

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well I'm yet to find a better exponent of the art of wicket keeping in the country. Ludes needs more runs while other keepers need to catch the ball. You do the maths. #amiritearchiemac

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
2013/14 will be Tim Ludeman's last Sheffield Shield season. Calling it now.

And no, it won't be because he's too busy playing internationals...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I'm yet to find a better exponent of the art of wicket keeping in the country. Ludes needs more runs while other keepers need to catch the ball. You do the maths. #amiritearchiemac
But here's the thing n00fs, Nevill is better. I'm not even taking into consideration Nevill's batting. He's just a better keeper.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Hartley, Nev, Haddin and Paine are all #BetterThanLudes

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I definitely don't think Haddin is a better wicket keeper than Ludeman. Not anymore anyway.
Is Haddin better than Nevill? I mean champion Brad Haddin just axed Nevill from the state team. Or was Nevill dropped from state cricket due to Haddin's superior batting? :)