• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith smacks Boyce over mid on for six. then shadows bats playing the same shot but keeping it on the ground #mindgames

Spikey

Over 50.2: Boyce to Smith, FOUR, charging and hitting well over the top earning another boundary

poor form by the ump to not award six runs

adub

International Captain
you guys may think i'm joking when i say marcus north should be racing into test consideration, but i assure you, i am not.
Actually I would really like to see North get his **** back together. He seems to have fallen apart after being dropped. If he could get into some and stop get out for single figures so often I'd be happy to see his name being mentioned again. Certainly started this summer the right way

Spikey

Over 60.1: Botha to SE Marsh, no run, OUT, big shout for LBW as he comes forward, looked in line and Umpire Ward agrees, WA 3 down

Botha out to win our hearts

Top_Cat

Brother Mitch just got his back pad rocked by a killer flipper from Zampa. Stone dead.

#thenewwarnie

Spikey

SA stream is lacking commentators but does have a nice score graphic. Camera work is decent

Spikey

North smacked a drive through a packed cover region to bring up his ton. was a super shot. played a drive as good next ball but a fielder got to it.

Spikey

Shaun Marsh meant to say to North "be there at the end" but he was stoned and forgot so North said it to himself