• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looks like Reardon failed his fitness test Spikey. I'm surprised that Moller gets a game ahead of Pomers Pomersbach.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Neser opening the bowling ahead of McDermott isn't what I expected. This stream is a bit rubbish.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looks like it could be a long day in the field for the Bulls.

What's with WACA playing SACA back to back?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like it could be a long day in the field for the Bulls.

What's with WACA playing SACA back to back?
probably wanted to minimise travel for every team pre-test matches. SA lose out but who cares about them

marcus north once again sees off the new ball

adub

International Captain
I suppose at least it wasn't a st0000pid shot that got him, but come on Mad Dog, you need to convert boi.

Spikey

you guys may think i'm joking when i say marcus north should be racing into test consideration, but i assure you, i am not.

the big bambino

International Captain
Maybe bcos our test batting is a bit rubbish I'm placing to much hope in gen next. But the potential of Maddinson, Silk, Lynn, Burns (yeah I know - bit of a dip atm) maybe even Patterson and Henry is giving me such a stiffy of excitement.

Spikey

Over 44.1: Botha to North, SIX, lofts over mid wicket, well timed slog sweep into the Members