• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 41.5: Abbott to Finch, no run, OUT, wow! deja vu!! another corker of a delivery, full and speared in at off stump, Finch just out there and could do nothing about it, underneath

White bwd Abbott 48 (117m 104b 8x4 0x6). FOW 3/92. Aaron Finch in. White was looking good for yet another half century this season, undone be a fine piece of bowling!
Over 41.4: Abbott to White, no run, OUT, but gone! full and fired in and it sneaks underneath the bat and crashes in to off stump, a terrific nut that one to dismiss the in form White!

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
The key sub-plot of the battle between spinners Finch and White continues with first round going to White with the bat

Last edited:

adub

International Captain
What can you say about Dermo Abb00tt? The **** bowls a whole heap of ****, but then pulls a few wickets out his arse like he's kids party magic clown. 3-fer now.

adub

International Captain
Good stuff from that old **** Rogers. sr <30 but looking like he is going to be there for some time yet.

adub

International Captain
Does anyone think they would pick Cossie regardless of output this summer?
No. It's wrong, but he could smash a 1000 runs before Christmas and Smarsh would come in for Boxing Day on the back of 100 in the first BBL match

adub

International Captain
Probably no one, using hyper bowl.

Losing the weight hasn't helped Cossie overcome his unfortunate habit of looking set for a ton and then falling short. #toomuchrunning

Top_Cat

In defence of Cosgrove, a catch to short cover is a **** way to get out. Not usually the way you'd bowl to get him either, reckon QLD got lucky.

adub

International Captain
yeah unlucky, but ****s will use any excuse against him. I hope I'm wrong about him not getting a look in, but I won't be.

Top_Cat

yeah unlucky, but ****s will use any excuse against him. I hope I'm wrong about him not getting a look in, but I won't be.
Yeah, though, it's not really his weight which has stopped from playing higher. What you said earlier about the number of unconverted 50's has a massive amount to do with it too. If he was scoring 1000+ every season like B00f, would have snagged a Test or two by now.

Burgey

It might be said his weight/ lack of fitness conributes to him not going on with it, but who knows.

Anyway, just before tea and SOK claims Dussey, who foolishly played for turn when everyone knows there won't be any.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lol at Finch how is this T20 gun getting a match in proper cricket?

Good start from Tassie, glad Silk is in the runs after a pair against the champions last week.

I've seen about 5 overs of the A game but fielding first was never going to be good for us with the 'attack' we have.

adub

International Captain
True, but Boof had much better competition for spots than Cossie does. When a guy like Finch can actually have his name seriously put up by some people you know your in a beggars can't be chosers phase.