• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
patterson has been run out a couple of times in lazy fashion. good chance for a run-out here

Spikey

Following that six, some girl pointed at Chris Lynn, probably because of his long face, or because of his new found fame

Top_Cat

The Cutting school of bowling; literally every short ball is getting picked up early by the NSW bats, a couple have been smashed. The solution? Moar short balls. Result? Patterson smashes him once again.

He's done for the day. Hopes is insane if he gives him any more overs.

Top_Cat

Honestly I'd have been pissed had I been the bowler and that ball no-balled. Maddinson ducking made that a beamer.

uvelocity

International Coach
i was thinking that at first tc, but reckon it was defo over waist upon close inspection. switched channels for a sec and thought pidge was being asked if he had any trouble with his balls