• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aubrey Faulkner - A Tragic End

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A great piece, fred. One of your best, in my humble estimation, which puts it up against some stiff competition.

bagapath

International Captain
Loved it mate. Absolutely loved it. Answered many questions I have had about Faulkner ever since I heard about him.

Can I please raid your library?

smash84

The Tiger King
but Sean Pollock not withstanding it was a lovely piece of writing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it

SeamUp

International Coach
Enjoyed this thoroughly Martin. Great part of cricketing history is his story.

Although tough to write-off some of Barlow, Goddard, Procter, Rice, Mc Millan, S.Pollock & Klusener contending with Kallis and Faulkner.

Ali Bacher (The Doc) recently did a cricket book with a cricket writer called Kallis and 12 other all-rounders highlighting our history and strength of producing all-rounders. Included others like Jimmy Sinclair and English converts D'Oliveira & Greig as well as the above. Would love to get it.