• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

REAL TIME DRAFT- tonight, here (SEPT 2013)

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Sorry guys, no one had said yes at the posted starting time and I got a better offer around then.

Red

Ok guys, happy to run this tonight.

Will start at 7.30pm Australian time. Post if you want in over the next 13 hours.

Red

Same clauses I reckon. They aren't too difficult are they? Open to suggestions though

watson

Banned
Same clauses I reckon. They aren't too difficult are they? Open to suggestions though
Simple clauses are OK as long as they are checked along the way. It would be a bit awkward if we found out right at the end that 3-4 players didn't comply.

Also, make the response time a bit longer when a using a Clause. Maybe 10 minutes instead of the usual 5 minutes?

Red

I'm thinking we have

kyear2
Watson
shearzie

at the moment?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am in too!!

Could you answer my earlier query - Whether the rest of the 5 picks have to disclude players who are eligible for the clauses? Also, do we first have to pick from the clauses and then go on to the rest 5, or is it a random order?

Red

I am in too!!

Could you answer my earlier query - Whether the rest of the 5 picks have to disclude players who are eligible for the clauses? Also, do we first have to pick from the clauses and then go on to the rest 5, or is it a random order?
- The picks outside the clauses can meet as many of the clauses as you like. They don't have to be ineligible for the clauses to be picked at all.

- You can draft in any order you want, and use the clauses as you see fit, as long as you have used them all by the completion of the 11th round.

I'm going to run this tonight regardless of the amount of participants. About an hour to go!

Red

Ok, this'll be quick! Not sure if kyear is on or not

Rd 1.

harsh.skm: Don Bradman
monk: Garry Sobers
kyear2
shearzie
watson

Rd. 2.

watson
shearzie