• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
alleged good captain george bailey regretting his decision to bowl maxwell instead of finch

Spikey

Cricket Australia ‏@CricketAus 3m
In a huge blow for Australia, Shane Watson has left the field

on the plus side, a huge boost for the Steve Smith motorcycle gang. i'm having the time of my life here reading the tweets by journalists

benchmark00

How much of a **** **** is Raina. Is everything people hate about Indian batsmen. Makes runs on roads, against spinners and hates the ball above his knee cap.

Spikey

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 42s
James Faulkner's Ashes chances just improved out of sight. #cricket

come on andrew mcdonald get fit already

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
With the quality of batsmen we have waiting on the wings, it would be ****ing ******** to select him atm. We have got Rahane, Pujara, Zol and a lot of others who have the skill and the numbers to get an odi spot ahead of him.
Pujara i won't have in the OD team in these conditions especially unless he is opening. Advocated picking him ahead of Rohit during the England series as a opener but Rohit was used there and the experiment worked so far.

As for Rahane, in OD cricket he is pretty much on par with Rayudu.

And Zol has played 7 List A matches only. Wouldn't pick him so soon. I'd sooner pick Unmukt Chand than him for OD cricket, even though there are others ahead of him too.

Rayudu like Dhawan is getting his career back on track last 2 years and maturing late. Don't get the fascination with picking young players only that some have.

Shri

Mr. Glass
And Zol has played 7 List A matches only. Wouldn't pick him so soon. I'd sooner pick Unmukt Chand than him for OD cricket, even though there are others ahead of him too.
Zol scored some 100s in the youth ODIs and the reports said he looked like a special talent.