• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
are we sure the rules are to blame? maybe it's just india.
Well, it's never been this bad before. Suppose the fact that both sides have considerably stronger batting line ups than their bowling attacks doesn't help.

Would be interested to see Pakistan v South Africa here.

ajdude

International Coach
they should get rid of the ball and use an honour system to determine where it would have pitched and whether the batsman hit it or not
was midway through editing this when i decided to get some colonel. was going to suggest they turn cricket into an rpg

Bowler MCKAY is standing at the top of his mark...
  • Bowl pie
  • Feign run-up
  • Use Item
  • Leave ground injured
Bowler MCKAY selects "Bowl pie"!
Bowler MCKAY runs in...
Batsman KOHLI uses item "X Attack".
Batsman KOHLI plays shot...
It's a critical hit!
Bowler MCKAY faints!
Batsman KOHLI gets 6 **** POINTS
Batsman KOHLI levels up!
New rank: Super ****

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@BCCI: 15:05 hrs IST - The weather has continued to improve and play will begin at 15:15 hrs IST. There has been no reduction in overs #IndvAus

So that's either in 3 minutes or 33 minutes.

ajdude

International Coach
2 minutes you sped, it was posted 8 minutes ago

i just remembered that i don't actually want to watch this and the rain was a blessing. also i have a uni exam on monday and i haven't done like anything

benchmark00

Maxwell bowls a tidy over.

Expect Beefy Boy to be back here pushing his case for test selection any minute now.

Spikey

Could that wicket spark a return to the test team for Doherty?

(i made a similar joke about MJ during the post Ashes OD series and look where is now!)