• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Spark

Global Moderator
I've got a big call to make here. Does my desire to watch Watson bat trump my desire to make sure I don't have to watch Finch bat?

The fact that Ishant is out of the attack now helps the case for watching the game but we'll no doubt see Raina soon and that'd be even worse.
Well Watson's solved that problem for you

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's flat out terrible by Watson.

Why do our blokes turn to **** as soon as thy get to India? It must be something contagious from their blokes, who've been mediocre international players for 60+ years.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That's flat out terrible by Watson.

Why do our blokes turn to **** as soon as thy get to India? It must be something contagious from their blokes, who've been mediocre international players for 60+ years.
You know we've actually been really solid in ODIs in India for the last decade and even longer. We pretty much always win series there, just in Tests we struggle so much.

benchmark00

I wonder if Australia have taken any advice from the Brisbane Heat on how to win games of cricket in India.

lol.

Burgey

Where are the usual crop of normally punishing Indian posters who infect the joint the other 364 days of the year? Their team is actually playing and they're no where to be seen ffs.