• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guys... is Aaron Finch going to play Tests this year? Please tell me he won't :(

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm really enjoying the rise of all rounder Arun Finch who has performed superbly recently.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With Fat Boy Finch beginning to find his way in LO cricket, will the selectors now look closely at Fatty Fat Daniel Smith and Fat Cossie?

benchmark00

Fair to say this looks a decent batting wicket.

Or as Ravi Shastri would say, decent batting track.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i said ages ago arun will play tests this summer and i stand by that prediction

Burgey

Finch's back foot play through the off side has been really really good. Hasn't tried to hit it too hard, placed it beautifully.

TheJediBrah

thanks a lot india we're gonna be stuck with finch for the next year now
Premier Short-form batsman in the country champ.

I bet you're upset you're stuck with Clarke in the Test team too 'ey?

Guys... is Aaron Finch going to play Tests this year? Please tell me he won't :(
No chance. Even Invers wouldn't make that call.

With Fat Boy Finch beginning to find his way in LO cricket, will the selectors now look closely at Fatty Fat Daniel Smith and Fat Cossie?
Come on mate Finch is just big-boned. a lot of great cricketers are chunky. Warne, Merv and now Finch.

OverratedSanity

Gagf Kohli. His ground fielding is fine but he drops way too many. Completely filthy part time too... He should just stick to batting

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really poor from Phillip there, a complete loss in concentration straight after a drinks break - although he has helped Australia lay on a good platform.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've got a big call to make here. Does my desire to watch Watson bat trump my desire to make sure I don't have to watch Finch bat?

The fact that Ishant is out of the attack now helps the case for watching the game but we'll no doubt see Raina soon and that'd be even worse.