• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

dermo

International Vice-Captain
**** me everytime i hear that tune they play i think of 00's post about it, all time classic post probably the best ive seen

Spark

Global Moderator
someone tell matthew hayden that oranges and a cricket ball are about the same size

before stuffing them all in his mouth

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta lol at Hayden talking about fish last game and now about ham - both while seated next to a vegetarian.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Why, oh, why, do Indian curators prepare flat pitches, especially against Australia? Yes, Indian batsmen are flat-track bullies, but utterly, Indian bowlers are flat-track bunnies. At least prepare pitches where Indian bowlers can restrict or skittle out teams for 280 or less.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
****ing Hayden how can you possibly sit on the fence in that one Bailey has been outrageously good this series.