• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

ajdude

International Coach
ishant sharma cannot possibly think that hair of his looks good. wouldn't be fingernail deep in clunge

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How many of Ishant's overs will the part-time spinners have to bowl for him?

0 -
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 - Prince EWS
6 -
7 -
8 -

ajdude

International Coach
reckon hughes was a fan of mario kart 64 and super mario 64 and ocarina of time and super smash bros?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big mistake not to bring the spinners on early to Hughes. I thought that would have been a no-brainer for India. Why let him get set against the medium pacers?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
N00fers tasting.

Btw did NSW win today?
My tasting is hardly Spikeyesque when I actually won overall on my two bets thanks to the brilliance from the defending champions XXXX Gold Queensland Bulls.

Officially the end of a golden summer.

n00fers tasting every run from Hughes here btw.
Nah with Hughes I just keep quiet when he does well and then overreact when he makes a low score :)

ajdude

International Coach
why are there still jessica mauboy NRL ads on my tv

oh **** off jadeja he'll take like 7 the lucky ****

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's about time people realised Jadeja doesn't turn them and just bombed the ****.