• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Suresh Raina sends down eight tight overs. He may get tightened up and go for just as little when he comes out to bat, after this much bowling.
Not even I'd get tired bowling a whole eight overs with Raina's action and I'm ridiculously unfit at the moment. There's no way that's an issue; he's not Brett Lee.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@cameronburge

@bcci @HaydosTweets How many of those meals in Dhoni's room were breakfast? #AskTheExpert

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Not even I'd get tired bowling a whole eight overs with Raina's action and I'm ridiculously unfit at the moment. There's no way that's an issue; he's not Brett Lee.
The bloke's already flawed with the bat, and is struggling for form, and needs to sort things out- and guess what, he has to bowl eight full overs. I'm not confident of him making a big score in this particular game, at least.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The bloke's already flawed with the bat, and is struggling for form, and needs to sort things out- and guess what, he has to bowl eight full overs. I'm not confident of him making a big score in this particular game, at least.
Neither am I but that has absolutely nothing to do with him bowling eight overs of the most exaggerated step-and-fetch stuff you'll ever see. If he's buggered after that he should give away the game.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
What a nonsensical bowling plan. Shamida and Noddy have plenty of overs left, but don't get to bowl, even to wipe out the tail, while the captain gives nine overs to Raina and a full ten to Jadders. Really, taking wickets and playing for a win has taken a backseat for protecting his favourite players.