• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was the thing about Ishant's over - great hitting but 4 half-trackers, a wide half volley and a full bunger would've gone for plenty in test cricket let alone the 48th over
Yeah just woeful. You get the ****s in the park when a bloke bowls that line and length. I know it gets difficult but just bowl Yorkers ffs. At least you can set a field to it

ajdude

International Coach
i think he'll take 98 considering his first, second, third, fourth and fifth chance averages weren't fantastic

Daemon

:laugh: **** delivery tbh, considering he's been dispatched all over the place bowling the same thing all series

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****'s sake. Load up the stream to watch some of George and that's the first ball I get.

OverratedSanity

Bailey's average is around 54. It's amazing how many 50+ batsmen we've had in ODI cricket this decade... Amla, Kohli, Dhoni, Hussey(for a large part of his career) when previously it was just Bevan

Spark

Global Moderator
Bailey's average is around 54. It's amazing how many 50+ batsmen we've had in ODI cricket this decade... Amla, Kohli, Dhoni, Hussey(for a large part of his career) when previously it was just Bevan
Was just thinking this before tbh. Worth wondering how you'd standardise ODI averages - which are inherently flaky ofc

Burgey

reckon bailey looked back at maxwell and they nodded at each other? "be there at the end my son"
Wag bloke George is. I hope he gets a test gig at some point, assuming his form warrants it. Just a defeat fella

OverratedSanity

Yeah just woeful. You get the ****s in the park when a bloke bowls that line and length. I know it gets difficult but just bowl Yorkers ffs. At least you can set a field to it
I don't even mind full tosses at the very least you're trying to bowl a yorker. And low full tosses can be hard to hit. The **** kept bowling short... One six wasn't even middled, but that's what happens with bouncers in death overs... Top edges generally out of the ground.
Most brainless over I've ever seen

Last edited: