• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2nd ball straight down the ground on international debut. Liking this Maddinson bloke.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You can just tell that this is going to be one of those games where we go at 9+ an over against the quicks but go for under 6 against the spinners who will take wickets too.

Spikey

you can just tell this is going to be one of those games where doherty ****ing plays well the ****

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think that was one of the worst overs I've ever seen from R Ashwin. Great start so far.

Daemon

Lol Shastri. They've raced to 56 in 4.5 overs and apparently we drew 'first blood'.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Rajkot. Where even India's best T20I bowlers end up with Umesh Yadav economy rates.