• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Dude you are not getting it.

Nobody talked about the pitch when Australia was batting well, and now when India is making a mockery of it with superlative batting, things like this coming up.

Lol @ Rohit taking the piss,

and Virat, what a rat!
From what I gathered from the Cricinfo commentary Ishant wasn't using the pitch tbf.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Chasing the 2nd biggest victory target in history of cricket, win it with 9 wickets and 6.3 overs to spare.

India - Take a bow.

Australia - Having been at the receiving end of the biggest 4 chases in ODI history, take a good look at yourselves.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nobody talked about the pitch when Australia was batting well
Yes they did actually. Lots of comments earlier about how both the pitch and the poor bowling contributed to the big score and some comments saying it wasn't out of India's reach despite losing control towards the end of Australia's innings. I even bet on India in the innings break because of the pitch FFS. So enough with the nationalist warmongering.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Yes they did actually. Lots of comments earlier about how both the pitch and the poor bowling contributed to the big score and some comments saying it wasn't out of India's reach despite losing control towards the end of Australia's innings. I even bet on India in the innings break because of the pitch FFS. So enough with the nationalist warmongering.
Suck it, Cribbage :P

Wassup at this time?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Hit the like button if you thought you were watching an episode of Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma or Comedy Inc.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Is there a road to cricket world cup or similar thread? Been using the search function but nothing seems to be coming up. Always interesting to see how the teams are coming up.

Hard to see India repeating they're 2011 victory with their current bowling unit. Australia have come out of their funk and looking a solid bet right now (or not seeing as they are favourites) although there seems to be a lot of movement in their team. Need to settle on a lineup but that seems unlikely in the short term with the fixture gridlock and injuries- but still looks to have impressive depth.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah. Kohli at 3 and Dhoni at 4 will be so ***y. But Dhoni will never oblige.
He's the anti-Tendulkar then.

Great chase that. As for our blokes, I can now understand why TheJediBrah used Dew as an insult.