• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good from Voges. I hope he hits a single off the first ball of every over. Bailey an outside chance of a ton if he keeps it up. He is now currently averaging over 50 in one day cricket.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the Australian cricket team always performs stronger under a coach from New South Wales

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
When are the selectors going to realize that Ishant and Vinay Kumar simply aren't good enough? Ishant's been hella lucky all this time picking up random wickets without actually looking like he could take them. Bring in Jaidev U, at least he offers a bit of variation being a left armer, all three of our seamers are right arm mediums.

benchmark00

I was absolutely convinced during Gillespie's poor run it was due to him having long hair, and that all would be good if he cut his hair.

Reckon it's the same with this ****.

benchmark00

What are India paying for the win?

Not Gambiring because Australia are clearly amazingly on top, but you never know.

That's a six for mine.