Page 184 of 186 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2787
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: ***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

  1. #2746
    International Coach social's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    12,449
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Will blocking you mean that you don't try and talk to me again? Mate, for all the dinners in the world, I don't care about your opinion. I never have and I never will. Please stop replying to anything I say, don't bring me up ever again. Your opinions do not mean one iota to me.
    Shame because I "value" your opinion as I know whatever you venture on any topic is complete horse****

    As such. all I need to do is state the opposite to bat 1.000

  2. #2747
    International Coach Shri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,178
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Yeah let's not talk about any incident at all until someone pulls out a stump and shish-kababs another cricketer with it(Would probably be freaking awesome) . "not the worst thing to happen" What sort of bs is this
    Stfu precam.

  3. #2748
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    32,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Stfu precam.
    Er, no.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +


    get ready for a broken ****in' arm

  4. #2749
    International Regular OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    3,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Stfu precam.
    Ah yes... The first few weeks on an online forum... Getting accused of being a multi by members who disagree with you
    Last edited by OverratedSanity; 03-11-2013 at 03:22 AM.
    Proud member of the Indian STFU: Sane Tendulkar Fanboy Union.
    Our motto: Sachin WAG, Don>>>Sachin


  5. #2750
    State Vice-Captain karan316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    People can discuss whatever they like so long as it's related to the match, and so long as it's a genuine discussion. If they feel strongly about something, they're well within their rights to post about it and it's not trolling to do so within reason. Notice that the people objecting to Dhawan's behaviour are nowhere near universally Australians (or even non-Indians).

    On the other hand, the post you made above with the youtube link is not relevant to the discussion and is absolutely trolling, and if you make another like it you'll be infracted.
    So if i post something irrelevant I will be infracted, and people abusing other posters is fine in your view? Don't you think that deserves an infraction? Was daemon's post acceptable?
    Is this your homework Larry?

  6. #2751
    International Regular OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    3,783
    Quote Originally Posted by karan316 View Post
    So if i post something irrelevant I will be infracted, and people abusing other posters is fine in your view? Don't you think that deserves an infraction? Was daemon's post acceptable?
    I just find the irony of this post hilarious since your argument with Daemon was about him finding Dhawan's behaviour unacceptable and you disagreeing .

    I hardly think calling someone a ****ing knob is the worst thing to happen on a cricket forum. So everyone stfu
    Last edited by OverratedSanity; 03-11-2013 at 03:37 AM.

  7. #2752
    State Vice-Captain karan316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    I just find the irony of this post hilarious since your argument with Daemon was about him finding Dhawan's behaviour unacceptable and you disagreeing .

    I hardly think calling someone a ****ing knob is the worst thing to happen on a cricket forum. So everyone stfu
    Ok fake ID

  8. #2753
    International Captain Maximas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Footmarks
    Posts
    6,172
    Quote Originally Posted by karan316 View Post
    So if i post something irrelevant I will be infracted, and people abusing other posters is fine in your view? Don't you think that deserves an infraction? Was daemon's post acceptable?
    could always just leave the mods to do the moderating
    There are two colours in my head

  9. #2754
    International Regular OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    3,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximas View Post
    could always just leave the mods to do the moderating
    We need DRS

  10. #2755
    International Regular OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    3,783
    Quote Originally Posted by karan316 View Post
    Ok fake ID
    tumblr_mgkp88PQH11qcxbquo1_500.gif

  11. #2756
    International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    12,641
    Quote Originally Posted by karan316 View Post
    So if i post something irrelevant I will be infracted, and people abusing other posters is fine in your view? Don't you think that deserves an infraction? Was daemon's post acceptable?
    I fully expected to be infracted when I made the post. I don't think it will go by unnoticed and if I were a mod I'd definitely take action against it. But let's not detract from the reality of the situation here which is basically you feeling hard done by because people are targeting a player of a country that you support.

    I get where you're coming from, tbh. When people make jokes about Tendulkar, Indian cricket, or say things like what Rob did a couple pages back, deep down I do feel like calling them ****s and fiercely defending my country. (It's the same reason why English posters get so touchy when we mention their imports ftr) But I called you a knob because you decided to irrationally defend Dhawan by bringing up an equally dickish yet unrelated incident involving Watson, as if all the posters here were unfairly conspiring against him and India or something.
    Last edited by Daemon; 03-11-2013 at 04:27 AM.

  12. #2757
    Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    41,458
    Dhawan won't get much respect until he loses that rats tail.

  13. #2758
    International Debutant harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,346
    I really don't see Dhawan doing too well opening in the tests against the Saffers. Get Vijay and Pujara to open. Kohli at 3. Rahane at 4. Rohit at 5.

  14. #2759
    International Vice-Captain centurymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    4,825
    get Gambhir :P he wasn't too bad last tym around iirc lol
    Proud Supporter of All Blacks

  15. #2760
    International Captain Maximas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Footmarks
    Posts
    6,172
    I'd say Dhawan has a greater claim to an opening spot than Vijay



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013
    By NUFAN in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 5940
    Last Post: 29-01-2013, 09:28 AM
  2. SL & WI in OZ 2013 - short formats
    By NUFAN in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 04:57 PM
  3. ***Official Australia in India***
    By pup11 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 11400
    Last Post: 17-11-2008, 04:27 AM
  4. ***Official*** India in Australia
    By pasag in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 12920
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 05:04 AM
  5. ***Official*** Australia in India
    By TT Boy in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 3179
    Last Post: 27-10-2007, 02:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •